DESIGNED FOR OUR CLIMATE – BUILT TO LAST
Made for New Zealand Homes
RYANZ Ready-To-Install Hot Water Cylinders are designed with New Zealand homes in mind. From fibre washer connections that reduce earthquake damage by over 90% to our innovative, pre-plumbed Mono Bloc valve unit with 360° accessibility which makes retrofitting in small spaces a breeze – RYANZ are the best hot water cylinders in NZ.
PRE-PLUMBED, QUICK FIT, EASY MAINTENANCE
3-in-1 Mono Bloc Technology
The patented Mono Bloc unit combines multiple valves and auxiliary inputs into one sturdy brass fitting. With 85% fewer mechanical parts, the RYANZ 3-in-1 Mono Bloc isn’t only quicker and easier to install than conventional systems, but it also significantly reduces the risk of leaks and other issues arising in the future.
Better build quality = less callouts = happy customers.
CREATED WITH THE FUTURE IN MIND
Future Proofed Hot Water
Our hot water system comes complete with solar panel and heat pump inputs, ready for connection should they be required in the future. We also offer a water saving Eco Chamber add-on, saving customers up to 4000 litres of water per year. And, with RYANZ high quality stainless steel cylinders carrying a 10 year warranty, you can be confident they’re the reliable choice for your customers.
What Makes RYANZ The Best Hot Water Cylinders In New Zealand?
Developers, builders and plumbing experts choose RYANZ Ready-To-Install Hot Water Cylinders time after time due to their superior build, flexible functionality and ease of install.
- A size for every space. Our stainless steel and enamel cylinders come in a wide range of dimensions including space-saving diameters for the replacement market.
- 360° pre-plumbed Mono Bloc fitting makes installations up to 75% faster than previously possible.
- Precision engineering of parts dramatically reduces potential for leaks, resulting in fewer callouts.
- 4kw and 3kw Incoloy Immersion Elements mean faster recovery times. A titanium element option is also available.
- All cylinders come with 1 x sensor connection inlet and 2 x 3/4″ for alternative energy connections and are fully MEPS compliant.