DESIGN FOR OUR CLIMATE – BUILT TO LAST
Made for New Zealand Homes
RYANZ Ready-To-Install Hot Water Cylinders are designed with New Zealand homes in mind. The unique RYANZ design uses fewer mechanical parts and higher quality materials than traditional systems, reducing the risk of earthquake damage by over 90%. And, with 10 models of cylinder covering a wide range of sizes, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your home.
PRE-PLUMBED, QUICK FIT, EASY MAINTENANCE
3-in-1 Mono Bloc Technology
The patented Mono Bloc unit combines multiple valves into one sturdy brass fitting that not only speeds up installation but also reduces the risk of leaks. All RYANZ Hot Water Cylinders have the 3-in-1 Mono Bloc integrated as standard, reducing installation time from 4-6 hours to just 90 minutes and saving you upwards of $1000 in labour costs alone.
CREATED WITH THE FUTURE IN MIND
Future Proofed Hot Water
Water is already a precious commodity, who knows what the future holds? Well, with RYANZ, you don’t have to. Our hot water system comes complete with solar panel and heat pump inputs, ready to be connected should you require them in the future. And, with our optional RYANZ Eco Chamber add-on, you could also save up to 4000 litres of water per year.
What Makes RYANZ The Best Hot Water Cylinders In New Zealand?
From Cape Reinga to Bluff, RYANZ customers choose our cylinders for their homes thanks to their superior build quality, robust design and quick installation.
- A size for every space. Our stainless steel and enamel cylinders come in a range of sizes to suit both new build properties and cylinder replacements.
- Faster installation times save you, the homeowner, money on plumbing costs and fewer parts mean less risk of leaks.
- All bases covered. Solar panels or heat pumps can be connected to your cylinder in minutes should you ever need them.
- Designed and distributed right here in New Zealand. Our cylinders are built for kiwi homes, ensuring they can resist the metals and minerals unique to our water.
- Explore the shop and find the right RYANZ Ready-To-Install Hot Water Cylinder for your home.